Fjorden map and scenario
Fjorden map Introduction:
Fjorden map and scenario for Civilization V (BNW) inspired by the largest fjord in Norway (Sognefjord). Sognefjord is more than 1,000 metres (3,300 ft) deep for about 100 kilometres (60 mi) of its length. Cliffs surrounding the fjord rise almost sheer from the water to heights of 1,000 metres (3,300 ft) and more.
- Every civ beggins in own small fjord
- Civs divided by mountains each other
- Natural wonder for every Civ
- Random placement of luxury resources, each Civ has specific resources.
- Random placement of strategic resources.
- Natural wonder for every civ
- You have no contact with another leaders at the beginning.
- 2 City states near each civ.
- Blank map and scenario with 11 civs included.
11 Nations, 10 City states
Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, England, Korea, Carthage, India, Byzantine, Portugal, Greece, Celtic
1. Download map file, unpack it and save to MAP folder. Usually C:\Users\User\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier’s Civilization 5\Maps
2. Start game and select MODS
3. Select Custom game, and choose map Fjorden_full, don´t forget tick Load scenario
4. Choose leader, difficulty and PLAY