ISIL map 2015 for Civilization 5
ISIL map 2015 for Civilization V (BNW). This is true map of middle east region in 2015. Islamic state (ISIL) conquest large areas of Syria and Iraq. Other countries like Turkey, Egypt, Iran, Saudi Arabia are officially at war with ISIL. You will start at 2015 a.d.
Scenario is based on real map of Islamic state 2015:
- Real boundaries of countries
- True city names.
- Real population in cities (for example population in Baghdad is 8,7 mil. in scenario city level is 25=8,2mil.), Damascus 1,7mil., in game level 15 etc.
- Real placement of strategic and luxury resources, real quantity of resources.
- World wonders are buildt according reality (Pyramids-Giza, Hanging gardens-Baghdad…). World wonders that are in reality outside area are available to buildt.
- Every civ beggins with the same research, culture and gold.
- Railroads and roads are placed according reality
- Units are simillar reality. For example on beginning every country own Jet figther but nobody can build it yet, like in reality. Only Israel (in game city state Jerusalem) own Nuclear weapons…
- Real foreign relations. For example Defensive pact between Iran and Syria, Turkey dislike Cyprus and Armenia, Syria dislike Lebanon, Egypt and all another countries dislike Israel… etc.
- Every county is at permanent war with Islamic state.
- After 1st turn ISIL will capture 3 Syrian cities (Kobane, Deir-er-Zor, Al-Hasakah) and 3 cities from Iraq (Mosul, Al-Qaim, Ramadi). (Tested for difficulty 4)
Egypt 7 cities, Turkey 9 cities, Syria 9 cities (after 1st turn 3 of them will be captured by ISIL), Iraq 11 cities (after 1st turn 3 of them will be captured by ISIL), ISIL 1 city (after 1st turn 7 cities) , Iran 10 cities, Saudi Arabia 7 cities
7 City states
Israel (Jerusalem), Jordan (Tyre), Lebanon (Byblos), Cyprus (Cahokia), Kuwait (Panama City), Armenia (Yerevan), Azerbaijan (Antwerp)
Known bugs for Isil map 2015 scenario:
Years counted +40 for every turn. I recommend to use some time mod.
1. Download map file, unrpack it and save it to MAP folder. Usually C:\Users\User\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier’s Civilization 5\Maps
2. Start game and select MODS
3. If you want to use some time scenario tick it, otherwise click NEXT
4. Select Custom game, and choose map ISIL_scenario, don´t forget tick Load scenario
5. Choose leader, difficulty and PLAY
Happy Holidays. I just wondered if you’ve planned any marketing yet for your site. I’m self-employed doing this for various businesses for a number of years now, I feed my family doing this so I won’t complain. I have a method of getting immediate interested traffic and buyers to your website through social media channels and email. Along with getting more likes, followers for your entire lot of social media accounts. I’ve a new program that’s just been completed that listens to all social mentions being made, if your certain word or phrase is detected, we instantly send back to them a message that they should visit your site. We could use as numerous search terms as we wish, hundreds of targeted visits a day. I can also assist you in making/updating your site, fix site errors add updates etc. If you might need it.
As well as that, I’d also like to discover what your competitors have done that you havn’t done yet and address those issues asap. I’d also like to create a video or 2 about your website and encourage them to rank high pretty quickly. Lastly I’ve a large database of opt in customers which are enthusiastic about what it is you do, so if you’d want to expand your overall newsletter list let me know, I can enable you to get these records whenever you’d like them. They would enable you to get instant leads by supplying you with a set of people or businesses that are seeking just what it is you’re offering.
I use tools a good number of people don’t learn about or don’t have time to use for themselves and I want to use them for your site. If your’re to busy with current clients I understand, I was just wondering was all. Let me know if you’d like additional information or references, I do have more than I know what to do with.
Only one map of ISIL I found 🙂 great