Europe scenario Introduction:
This is map of Europe for Civilization V (BNW) with real present cities and boundaries. You are on the beginning (4000 b.c.) but start with your own territory and cities, rest of map is revealed.
- Real boundaries of countries in Europe
- Real city names
- All cities starting with level 1
- Real placement of strategic and luxury resources, real quantity of resources.
- Natural wonders are placed according reality.
- Every civ beggins with the same research, units, culture and gold
- Not many free spaces to buid new cities
- You are not in contact with another leaders on the beginning
England 7 cities, Ireland (Celtics) 2 cities, France 13 cities, Spain 12 cities, Portugal 4 cities, Germany 8 cities, Netherlands 1 city, Denmark 2 cities, Italy (Romans) 10 cities, Austria 3 cities, Poland 6 cities, Sweden 7 cities, Russia 17 cities, Ukraine (Huns) 9 cities, Greece 8 cities, Turkey (Ottomans) 14 cities,
15 City states with 31 cities
Oslo (Norway), Riga (Latvia), Minsk (Belarus), Wittenberg (Finland), Prague (Czech), Bratislava (Slovakia), Budapest (Hungary), Bucharest (Romania), Beograd (Former Yugoslavia), Sofia (Bulgaria), Zurich (Switzerland), Brussels (Belgium), Ife (Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria), Valetta (Malta), Byblos (Lebanon)
Western EU (part of Germany, France, England, Netherlands)
Central EU (Austria, Poland)
Alps (Germany, France, Austria, Italy)
Baltics (Sweden, Denmark, Poland, Russia)
Iberia (Spain, Portugal)
British isles (England, Ireland)
1. Download map file, unpack it and save to MAP folder. Usually C:\Users\User\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier’s Civilization 5\Maps
2. Start game and select MODS
3. Select Custom game, and choose map Europe, don´t forget tick Load scenario
4. Choose leader, difficulty and PLAY